Our sweet little guy is 2 years old today! Could he possibly get any cuter?
No word yet on when we get to bring him home. We're really hoping sometime in the next two months. I am so excited to have a boy! And while I have doubts that I'll manage to get out of the house with three kids (and two 2 year olds!), I am so ready. If having ants in your pants were an Olympic sport, I could pop over to Beijing and win the gold before we bring him home.
Meanwhile, the girls have moved in together in R's room. W isn't big enough for a bed yet, so we moved the bookshelves and put up the crib that some friends gave us. So far so good. They jibber jabber quite a bit before they get to sleep, but it's funny to listen to them in the monitor. R still comes and gets in our bed in the middle of the night and, without fail, W wakes up a bit later and starts calling for her. It's pretty funny with her sweet voice and drop-the-initial-consonants style of pronunciation.
Anyway, don't hold your breath for us travel soon. We'll let you know when it actually happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment